Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Shhhh....

I have a secret...
and I've been keeping it from you...
but only because I couldn't possibly do this post without pictures!


The secret is...
My TreyBear has his very first "girlfriend"!!!

Hannah & Trey

Actually, I think they are "engaged".
They've been talking about what to name the children.
We tried to tell Trey that since he's the "Third" that his firstborn son must be the "Fourth".
But he's not going for it.
He wants to name my grandchildren after Star Wars characters.
He was dead set on naming the boy Anakin until his Daddy gave him a hard time about having Darth Vader as a grandchild. So he switched to Luke. Trey's pick for a girl, Ahsoka. Although he says that Hannah wants something girly like Susie.

My future grandchildren:
Anakin and Ahsoka

Trey is so cute when you ask him about it. He ducks his head, smiles, and BLUSHES!!! I was watching him and Hannah at lunch on Monday. He was being such a gentleman and helping her clean up her lunch trash and waiting on her to get in line. I must admit that I am tickled pink with his taste in girls so far. Although, I'm nowhere near ready for him to grow up, and real girlfriends and dates and all that are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy in the future, if he eventually winds up with a girl like Hannah his Mommy would be very pleased indeed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way, way too cute! Also, way, way too soon; Aye-ee says .

McD said...

Awwwwww!!!