Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas Morning 2009

Christmas morning came none too soon for my boys. Although they actually slept until after 7:00a.m., once they were up they were very impatient to get to the presents. It just about killed them to wait with me while Daddy went and turned on the coffee and put our breakfast casseroles in the oven!

"We're up, come on over and see what Santa brought!"

Finally, let's go...

Trey said he must have been very good because Santa brought him everything he asked for and more!

Bringing out the guns...

Wii...

This is what happens when my child dresses himself.
This was actually his third outfit of the day & it's only about 9:00a.m.

Wii again...Mario Karts is a hit! Thanks, Santa!!!

I hope that everyone was blessed this Christmas season! It came upon us way too fast and I can hardly believe that it's already over. However, I know it will be here again before I know it.

No comments: