Wednesday, March 10, 2010

ACA's 3rd Annual Auction

February 20, 2010 we attended ACA's 3rd Annual Auction and we have photos, videos, and a YouTube photo montage to commemorate it! The auction is our school's biggest fundraiser and showcases artwork done by each class. It is a wonderful opportunity to visit with other parents and see what our kids have been up to! We get to enjoy a fabulous meal, wonderful entertainment, and awesome artwork done by our kiddies all in the company of family and friends! A while back, I shared with you that the even number grades were busy painting their quilt squares. Once again, the quilts turned out fantastic and as always sold for mega bucks! I will have to content myself with photos of Trey's class quilt...however, I didn't walk away empty handed this year...

~~Trey and the second grade quilt~~

~~Trey's Quilt Square~~

~~The K3 Dragonfly Mirror ~ of which I am now the proud owner!~~

~~Jesse's Dragonfly~~

~~Lauren, Ryan, and Jesse~~

~~Vera, Ryan, and ???~~

~~Trey and Cora Jane~getting ready to take the stage~~

~~The kindergarten through 5th grade performing~~

~~Trey~~



~~The students performing Nothing But the Blood of Jesus~~



~~The students performing Lord I Lift Your Name on High~~




~~Showcasing all the Quilt Squares~~

No comments: