Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Our Baby Boy is Four!!!

We interrupt our many, many Easter postings, to wish Jesse a very happy 4th birthday! And it's entirely appropriate to interrupt Easter with a post about Jesse because 4 years ago, on Good Friday, our sweet baby boy made his entrance into this world two weeks early, totally throwing a monkey wrench into all of our Easter weekend plans. Back then, Trey didn't mind giving up his egg coloring because Jesse was coming. He was soooooooo very excited to become a big brother and he couldn't wait till Jesse got here. He was so mad that we wouldn't let him stay in the delivery room so he could see Jesse as soon as he arrived! My, my how times have changed;-) But, although Trey gets very frustrated with Jesse at times, he is a great big brother, and Jesse is our rambunctious, loving, sweet baby boy who completes our little family perfectly.

These sonograms were taken about 6 weeks before Jesse was born. I was amazed at the detail and now I can look at them and see his sweet face.

Just born
April 14, 2006 ~ 5:03 pm
8lbs ~ 10oz ~ 21in

Brotherly Love

Jesse was born on Good Friday, came home on Saturday, and celebrated his first Easter with all our family on Sunday!

Four Generations
Grandma Lorene holding Jesse, Trey, Ah-ee, and Me

Happy Birthday to my amazing baby boy! You have brought so much joy, love, and sweetness into our lives. Thank you Lord for allowing Jesse to become part of our family. Thank you for his sweet spirit, his determination, and his love. I pray that you watch over him every day keeping him safe and healthy. I pray that as he grows, his love for You continues to deepen and grow also. I pray that You continue to grow and develop his gifts and talents and that he uses those gifts and talents to bring glory and honor unto You. I pray for a long, healthy, happy life and that all his dreams come true. Thank you Lord for our Jesse!

Happy Birthday Jesse! We love you very much!!!

1 comment:

McD said...

Happy birthday Jesse!