Thursday, January 5, 2012

A New Project

During 2011, I was inspired by my friend ,Melissa’s, 365 Project.  Melissa took on the challenge of taking one photo per day for the entire year.  Her photoblog was an awesome way to watch her kids grow day by day throughout the year.  Now, I am nowhere near the photographer that she is, but  I have decided to take on the 365 Project challenge for 2012.  Except this year it will be a 366 Project, since it is a leap year.  My hope is to capture those ordinary, every day moments that make my every day wonderful.  My 366 Project photos will be posted to a new blog… www.ourlifethreesixfive.blogspot.com.  Please stop by and leave me comment.  I do plan to continue posting the big stories, lots of photos, the occasional recipe, etc to this blog…so don’t forget to check in here too!  See ya in the comments!

No comments: