Here is the second song that the children's choir sang. Trey is in the front this time because he had a short solo!!! We are so proud of him!!! He did a great job and if he was nervous you couldn't tell it! I don't know exactly how many people were in the audience but it was well over 1,000! You couldn't have drug me on stage in front of that many people when I was Trey's age (or now either for that matter!) He definitely didn't get his stage presence from his Mama! I am so proud of both my boys for getting up on that stage and enthusiastically sharing their love for God!!! Watching Him work in them is one of my greatest joys and nothing melts my heart faster than hearing one of my boys spontaneously start singing their favorite songs that they have learned at church!
No comments:
Post a Comment