We spent the last day of summer vacation enjoying time with family...church, a fabulous lunch at Papa & Ah-ee's, and a late afternoon swim with Aunt Lauris and Uncle Marty...the perfect end to summer!
I seriously think Uncle Marty injured himself throwing Trey over and over. and over. and over. and... 
Jesse's turn...
Uncle Marty faked Jesse out on this one...Jesse jumped in, Uncle Marty didn't!
Cannon Ball!!!
Uncle Marty also performed handstands off the side of the pool & flips! Jesse tried to mimic the handstand & Trey wanted to master the flip! Trey did learn how to do a cannon ball, can opener, and a toothpick...anyone remember those?
And after everyone had left and it was just me and the boys...Jesse took off his floatie and swam

I seriously think Uncle Marty injured himself throwing Trey over and over. and over. and over. and... 
Jesse's turn...
Uncle Marty faked Jesse out on this one...Jesse jumped in, Uncle Marty didn't!
Cannon Ball!!!
Uncle Marty also performed handstands off the side of the pool & flips! Jesse tried to mimic the handstand & Trey wanted to master the flip! Trey did learn how to do a cannon ball, can opener, and a toothpick...anyone remember those?And after everyone had left and it was just me and the boys...Jesse took off his floatie and swam
ALL. BY. HIMSELF!
Another milestone reached, sniff, sniff! But I am so proud!
Swimming from the steps all the way to the beginning of the deep end...you know, where Mama can't stand up anymore.

He did it over. and over. and over. and...He even jumped off the side by himself and swam to the steps!
He's come a LONG way, Baby!
1 comment:
I love that you are blogging again!! And this post is too cute!! I agree...it was a great way to end the summer!
Post a Comment