Thursday, December 17th, the preschool held their Christmas Pajama Party!!! Jesse was super duper excited to wear his pj's to school! And boy was he easy to dress that day! We were actually early enough to school that I had time to go in and take some pictures...I snapped away until Jesse said, "That's enough Mama! I'm ready to play!" Once again, I was super blessed by my principal who allowed me to attend part of Jesse's party with him...they partied all day long, so I couldn't be there for it all, but I was there for the best part...Santa's visit!!! I wasn't sure if I was going to make it...our wonderful paraprofessional doesn't come in until 10:00 and Santa came at 9:00! Usually there's a few high school students around that can sit with a class for a little while, but they were in finals! However, Mr. G came through yet again, and came to sit with my class until one of the high school girls finished up her final and came in. Another reminder of how blessed I am to work where I do!
Walking into school with pj's on!
In front of their "fireplace" and "stockings".
By the preschool tree which was decorated with all their handmade ornaments.
Watching a movie and waiting on the big guy!
Vera Kate
Jesse's buddy Ryan.
Vera Kate telling the big guy her list.
Jesse tired of pictures:-)
Ryan filling Santa in on his list.
Patiently waiting his turn...
Jesse checking off his list...he wanted a bike, a Mickey, and a tent.
Jesse and Vera Kate...cousins and friends!
The K3 and K4 with Santa! They were a bunch of super hyped up youngins!!!
2 comments:
TOO cute! Thanks for getting those pics of VK! They were all too precious!
What a fabulous day for Jesse!
Post a Comment