Jesse wanted to take a picture with Mama and Daddy:-)
Vince and Barbara Dooley
Barbara taking her final bow after singing I Just Called to Say I Love You.
Phil presented the Industry of the Year Award to Bacon County Hospital System.
Barbara Dooley spoke at length about counting your blessings, and showing love to one another. She ended her speech by asking the audience to join her in singing I Just Called to Say I Love You. She encouraged us to not postpone telling those around us that we love them. Two days later this devotion arrived in my inbox that totally reminded me of me and my hubby. We are definitely mismatched candlesticks. Luckily, our differences compliment each other, rather than cause strife (most of the time anyway). And I can say without hesitation, that my hubby never forgets, gets too busy, or postpones telling me that he loves me! Thank you Lord for blessing me with my best friend as my husband. May I always remember to treasure him.
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.
Ephesians 1:3
1 comment:
You did get pics!! And ya'll look great! Looks like everyone had a great time!
Post a Comment