Normally I am very determined to keep things on the blog in order. I'm just that way...I like things sequential. However, I am such a proud and excited Mama tonight that I just couldn't wait to share with you the videos of Trey breaking his very FIRST boards in karate!!! So I'll have to come back later and share about our Superbowl Sunday, my boys first snow, and our wonderful Valentine's...tonight I'm breaking my own rules and sharing with you my
KARATE KID!!!
Trey began taking karate through the Southeast Martial Arts Center this past August. He enjoys it so much and has so much fun. Tonight was his very first belt test. I don't know who was more nervous.Trey? Me? Ah-ee? We were all pretty nervous.
Especially. About. Breaking. Those. Boards!!! And? He did TERRIFIC!
We won't know if he passed his test until the belt ceremony in about a week and a half. But no matter what, I am so proud of him and all that he has accomplished so far. He has shown so much focus and worked so hard and when he broke that board with his very first punch I was AMAZED and AWED by my sweet
We won't know if he passed his test until the belt ceremony in about a week and a half. But no matter what, I am so proud of him and all that he has accomplished so far. He has shown so much focus and worked so hard and when he broke that board with his very first punch I was AMAZED and AWED by my sweet
KARATE KID!
Video of Trey breaking his very first board ever with his hand!!!
Video of Trey breaking the board with a front kick!

1 comment:
Go Trey!! We are SOOOO proud of him.
Post a Comment