Saturday, March 13, 2010

Go Vote for Cutie Number 5!

So, I have this friend whom I once taught with. It's actually only been 8 years ago, but it seems like several lifetimes ago:-) Thanks to all the latest technology, blogs, and facebook, I've been able to reconnect with her over the past few years. Anyway, she went from teacher to stay at home mom just like me. And now she's turned photographer! And her photos are AWESOME! I'm telling you, she's got talent people! To kick off her new blog and business she's running a cute kid contest and I've entered Jesse. You can vote here on her blog once per day per computer. You can also find the button to her blog on the right hand side of my blog. Click on it and it will take you straight to all the cuteness! And if you're on facebook you can vote once per day there. Search for MG Photography, become a fan, and leave a comment every day below the picture of your choice. I'm partial to cutie number 5! So please go vote!!! And thank you in advance!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yay Christy!!! I can not tell you how many of my friends told me that #5 was adorable!!! Such a cute photo and kiddo! Congratulations to Jesse! (and thanks for the sweet compliments)