I must start out by saying that I am a very blessed woman. I am married to my best friend, a man who loves me, honors me, respects me and my opinions, and does his very best each and every day to provide his very best for me and our children. And I have the two best boys in the world. Boys who tell me that they are going to live with me forever and that they love me more than all the trees in the world. Boys who think I'm beautiful and awesome. Boys who are still very much Mommy's boys:-) And all three of them made Mother's Day Week very special for me! It started on Monday. I had been wanting a Blackberry for over a year. However, I hated to spend the money. Well, Monday, my three boys took me to the store and insisted that I get whatever phone that I wanted. And. I. LOVE. It. And here is the very first photo that took with my new phone!
Then Friday morning was Muffins with Mommy at Jesse's preschool. He was so excited to eat breakfast with Mommy at school!
My baby boy and me.
Friday afternoon when Trey came home from karate, he just couldn't wait to give me his present, a picture that he had painted and had gotten Ah-ee to frame. It was an awesome gift. And. I. LOVE. It. And. It is proudly on display in our living room.
Then of course, Jesse wanted to paint Mommy a picture. So Friday night we broke out the easel and paints and I got two more beautiful paintings!
Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.
Psalm 127:3
Psalm 127:3
No comments:
Post a Comment