Monday, May 24, 2010

Youth Sunday 2010

Sunday, April 25th was Youth Sunday at Pine Level FWB Church. The children did almost everything during the service and did an outstanding job! Not only did all of our children's choirs sing, but many of the children stood up to give their testimony as to why they enjoyed camp last year. As Camper of the Year last year, Trey was the first one to speak. The children will be heading to camp again in 3 short weeks. And I'm not any more ready for it this year than I was last year! Please keep them all in your prayers for a safe, fun-filled, and most importantly God-filled week and that God will bring them all home to us safe and sound:-)

Trey giving his testimony of why he enjoyed camp. I didn't know that they had a table set up on the other side for the kids to stand at:-) You can hear him, but not see him.

My favorite song that they sang, Don't Make a Monkey Out of Me!

I've Got a River of Life Flowing Out of Me

Could He, Would He

This Little Light of Mine

No comments: