Sunday, February 5, 2012

Birthday Squared

Today we celebrated both our birthday boys…Trey will be ten tomorrow and Hinson will be two on Thursday.  The time is passing much too quickly.

IMG_6156

Silly, silly boys!   Before we could celebrate with cake we had to eat our yummy, healthy food…chicken tenders, dumplings, beans, and biscuits.  Num.  Num.  Hinson insisted on eating in the living room with the big boys today.  He was so cute standing at the dining room table, looking at his plate, saying, “Plate.  Plate.  Jesse.”   Of course, we had to give in.   Then when I asked him and Jesse to take a photo, they got silly!  Oh, how I love these precious boys!

IMG_6162IMG_6157  IMG_6158  IMG_6160IMG_6164

Trying to take a photo of three silly boys is very difficult!

IMG_6166

My favorite from today…I just love it!

IMG_6169  IMG_6170  IMG_6171IMG_6172

Jesse was so excited to hold Rigdon.  And he even sang him a sweet lullaby.  So precious.

What a wonderful day we had.  God has blessed us indeed!

No comments: