Thursday, July 31, 2014

GLOW Run

On May 16th, after we got home from the Go Fish Center, Trey went to a Boy Scouts campout, and Jesse, Daddy, and Mommy went to the Midnight GLOW run at the YMCA in Waycross.  Daddy and Jesse did the one mile run at 11:00 and then went to Krystal's while Mommy did the 5K at midnight.  I don't know that I will ever do another one...running around Waycross in the middle of the night is a little disconcerting...but I am glad to say that I did it at least once!
 
Jesse and Daddy ready for the one mile!
Warming up!

Attempting a family photo.
Me and my honey!
Love my baby boy!
The starting line...
And they're off!!!
D.O.N.E.
 
 I am discovering that I am NOT a runner but that I CAN do it and I CAN complete a 5K and that I LOVE running with my boys and making these memories! 

No comments: