Thursday, July 17, 2014

Truth Be Told Art with the Scouts

On May 3rd both the Girl Scouts and the Cub/Boy Scouts hosted Truth Be Told Art parties!  You know we love TBTA in our house and we love the artist who comes to our area so of course I had to attend both of them.  I painted that morning with the Girl Scouts and then went home and got the boys to paint that afternoon.  I had originally not planned to paint in the afternoon, but our wonderful artist decided to not only paint a  camouflage tree with the boys but to also paint the "Blessings" design with the Mamas.  I had been wanting to paint it so I couldn't resist!
 
Will
Wyatt and his Dad
Trey putting his own spin on his painting.
Reagan
Tristan
TWO paintings completed!
Trey's finished product.
Passing the time while the adults finished up.
Jesse's finished product.
Tristan, Will, Trey, Jesse, Reagan, and Wyatt
Showing off our masterpieces!
Tristan & Kristi
Cynthia & Reagan
My little loves.  Thankful to make memories with them!
So much fun!
Thankful for my blessings!

No comments: