Last night, Trey and Jesse went with Cora Jane, Vera Kate, and Whit to the fall festival at their church. For this event, Jesse decided to wear his Superman costume (his original Halloween costume). The kids love playing together and had a great time doing crafts and playing games, not to mention the train and hay rides...
Bowling...I just love these pins!
Time for a snooze! 
Cora Jane and Trey on the train.
Cora Jane and Trey on the train.
While he didn't get the whole concept of the cupcake walk, this was Jesse's favorite part of the night. He loved walking around in circles listening to the music and every once in a while he'd follow a "winner" over and snag a prize for himself.
Getting ready for the hay ride. Yes, it is a tractor trailer. Yes, it was very loud. Yes, it was very smelly. Yes, it was LONG! But the kids enjoyed it, at least for the first 10 or 15 minutes.

All the kids had on glow sticks and this was all the illumination we had except for one tiny lantern hanging above. So for some reason this "lighting" made all my pictures spotty and I don't know how to fix them.
About five minutes in.
So there you have it, our Halloween is officially over. After the hay ride we went inside to eat. Then Jesse got scared by a teen in a gorilla costume, and our night was over. I hope you have enjoyed all of our Fall/Halloween pics! This Mama is very tired and looking forward to a break before Thanksgiving...oh wait, I've got to get us organized and ready for the Christmas parade and the Christmas play. Maybe I can rest in January:)
No comments:
Post a Comment