Wow! It has been a long and eventful week and I have much to catch up on. We began celebrating Thanksgiving last Saturday with our traditional Tyre Thanksgiving. While we have experienced great loss this year, we are always mindful of how very much we have to be thankful for. I thought in this post I would fill you in on some of the things the boys are thankful for...
Getting to help Daddy make chocolate delight and Mommy being in the shower so we can lick the bowls and beaters!
Getting to help Daddy make chocolate delight and Mommy being in the shower so we can lick the bowls and beaters!
Ice cream cake for Thanksgiving...although Jesse insists that it was birthday cake!
New puppets and wonderful cousins to argue with over who's going to put on the puppet show!
Learning to share the puppets!
The newest addition to the Tyre family, our baby cousin Whit!
No comments:
Post a Comment