Anyone who knows me well, knows that patience is not a virtue that I possess. I want things to happen in my time, but God has continually shown me that I must have patience and learn to trust in His timing. Yesterday I was having a bad day, and was very frustrated about certain things not going as smoothly as they were supposed to go. I picked up the phone to call a friend who is going through a difficult time and got the message, "please enjoy the music while we find the subscriber you have called." Then I heard the final words of this song..."I will worship while I'm waiting". I knew that God was sending me a message loud and clear! I feel like, not only was He telling me to be patient and wait on His timing, but that I also needed to share this message with the friend who I was calling. Now I'm sharing it with all of you! I hope that it inspires you too!
No comments:
Post a Comment