Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Wordy Wednesday...well, at least a lot of singing

Here are a few of the songs that the kids sang at church for Father's Day. I hope you love these videos as much as I do, but sadly this will be it for a while. Unfortunately, I fried my camera while on vacation and while my "old" camera is more than acceptable for taking pictures, it just will not do for video...no sound! So, I hoping to get a new camera this fall, and hopefully a digital camcorder for Christmas. I've got to have a camcorder before my Jesse's 3K graduation program ya know! Feel free to comment with suggestions on cameras and camcorders...and of course on how adorable my kids are!

The Wise Man Built His House Upon Rock
Joyful Noiz Choir

Amazing Love
Joyful Noiz & God's Musicians Choirs

My Great DAD!
Joyful Noiz & God's Musicians Choirs

No comments: