Monday, June 28, 2010

Jesse Graduates!

Jesse's first year of school flew by way too fast and before I knew it K3 graduation was upon us!!! Jesse practiced his songs for weeks...at school, in the car, in the tub, absolutely everywhere, and finally the big day arrived! May 18th...graduation day!!! The Under the Sea Graduation Production was awesome and I really wish that I could show you some video of Jesse's favorite song, ABC Jesus Died for You and Me, or the super cute Row, Row, Row Your Boat where the children had to row backwards to keep from going over the waterfall, or the new verse that the preschool teachers made up for The Lord's Army. I really, really, really would like to show off the whole thing. And I have the whole thing on video filmed with my new digital video camera that we got just for this occasion. It's a wonderful video that I've watched on my television. Unfortunately, I can't seem to figure out how to get this new digital video to play on my computer. Humph! And here I thought going digital was supposed to make things easier! Trust me though, graduation was a roaring success and my baby boy enjoyed every minute of it! He sang his heart out and really got into the facial expressions and hand movements of all the songs. And we are, of course, very, very proud of him!

Vera Kate and Jesse prior to graduation

Walking in

The pledges
Jesse was so proud the day he came home and told me that he knew all the pledges by heart!

My niece, Vera Kate, is standing just behind Jesse, and as you can tell, she really got into the songs too! We are so proud of both of preschool graduates!

Before receiving their diplomas, each student was asked what they wanted to be when they grow up. Jesse's response, "A race car driver!"

We were very blessed to have lots of family and friends join us for this special occasion, and I couldn't wait to get some Hinson sugar!

Daddy and Mommy with our BIG boy!

Jesse with Grandma and Da

Jesse with Papa and Ah-ee

Hinson, sitting up like a big boy!

And He saith unto them, "Follow me and I will make you fishers of men."
Matthew 4:19

No comments: