Friday, June 18, 2010

Trey's Fun Day

The end of school was at hand and it was time for a celebration! On May 18th, two days before school let out, the second grade headed to Cross Ties for a day of fun! This class has been blessed with some awesome parents who like to celebrate in a big way! I can take none of the credit, I just do or bring whatever I'm instructed to:-) It was a fabulous day, and I was blessed to spend it with Trey, his classmates, and all the other parents who have become wonderful friends over the past few years.

Ethin and Trey

We also had a celebration for Trey's classmate Andrea. It was her birthday and her Mama knows how to do things up right! We had pizza for the kids, and homemade goodies like lettuce wraps for the adults. Mrs. Fernando owns Sweet 'n Savory in Baxley and I can tell you the food is awesome!

Happy Birthday Andrea!

Trey, Ethin, and Annalise

This is the second year that we rented the big slide for our end of year party. However, last year it turned out too windy and cold to actually turn on the water. Not a problem this year, it was HOT!

Time to break out the water guns!

ACA's 2nd grade 2009-2010

What a fabulous way to wrap up a fabulous year! We can't wait to see what's in store for next year!

No comments: