Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tasty Tuesday: Hamburger Treats

Hamburger Treats are a hit in the school lunchroom, so I got the recipe from our cook and modified it slightly. My boys love them, so I made them for family night supper at church last Wednesday night and they were a HIT! I had several requests for the recipe so here it is.

Hamburger Treats

2 lbs Lee’s Ground Sausage, Mild
1 pkg cream cheese
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
3 cans of canned biscuits
shredded cheddar cheese

Brown the sausage and drain. Add the cream cheese and cream of mushroom soup to the sausage and mix well. Flatten biscuits with your hand and place them in a muffin tin. Spoon sausage mixture into the middle of each biscuit. Top with shredded cheese. Bake at 325 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until biscuits are done. I made 36 with this recipe, but you could easily cut the recipe in half. Enjoy!

No comments: