Sunday, July 18, 2010

Beach Vacation Day 1

We are on vacation this week!  Yay!!!  We’ve been looking forward to it all summer and it is a much needed break!  After this we are on the fast track to the first day of school.  But we won’t think about that this week, this week we are on island time!  I won’t use the terms rest or relaxation this week since my boys don’t know the meaning of those words but just to get away from everything is wonderful!  And I can’t wait to spend this time making memories with my boys!!!

I am sooooooo far behind on my blogging that I thought I would try blogging our vacation as it happens.  We’ll see how it goes.  And I promise that I will catch you up on the rest of our summer at some point too.

So here goes Day 1.  Daddy was able to join us for today so we squeezed a lot in.  ZuZu’s.  Neptune Park.  And.  The Beach.  Busy day.  And.  So much fun! 

1 comment:

Janie said...

Looks like ya'll are having a great time! Hope your week is a awesome one! And it looks like you figured out Windows Writer...I meant to tell you about it the other night...sorry, but it doesn't look like you needed my help ;-)
Ya'll be safe and we'll see ya soon!