Brrrrrr!!!! Is it cold outside!!! We have been experiencing a cold snap here in south Georgia. And by cold snap, I mean for the past couple of weeks we have had record or near record lows! Some would say that this is perfect Christmas weather, but this born and bred south Georgia girl has no use for cold weather…especially if that cold weather brings no snow with it! I love summer. I adore spending lazy days floating around a pool enjoying the sunshine. If ever I move away from south Georgia, I would wish to move to a sunny, warm beach environment…like Hawaii. Year-round beach weather…now THAT I could get used to. Where o where is my summer???
These photos were taken on Friday, July 30, 2010. My last day of summer before I had to head back to school. My last lazy day in the pool for 2010. Sniff, sniff… Aunt Esther, Mandy, Connie, Tamie, and all the kids traveled down to enjoy the last day of my summer freedom with us. Oh, how I can NOT wait until summer is upon us again and I can again spend days like this!
All that fun wore us all out! And I can’t wait for summer days to return so we can do it all over again!
No comments:
Post a Comment