Sunday, May 8, 2011

Indescribable

Our fourth competition singing group singing Indescribable. Simply beautiful!
Every time I hear our children's choirs perform I get chills. I can feel the Holy Spirit moving among us. It is amazing. It is wonderful. It is. Indescribable!





We spent the whole day yesterday competing in state competition. Our kids did an amazing job and represented our church, our community, and their parents well with their talent, their love of our Lord, and their behavior. We had children competing in seven categories and they placed first in four categories!!!! Our two oldest singing groups (the ones who sang I've Got to Stand and Testify and the group above singing Indescribable), our Bible Millionaire team, and our piano soloist will continue on to compete at national competition this summer! In fact, our Bible Millionaire team did not miss a single question!!! Although, we are disappointed that our younger singers will not be competing this summer, I am extremely proud of all of them, and especially my Trey. He was understandably upset when they didn't win, but he pulled himself together quickly, managed to smile big for the photos (those of you who know him know that this is a BIG step in his maturity), and is already looking forward to next year's competition where he hopes to be on the Bible Millionaire team, compete in one of the drama categories, and maybe even in an art category. These children love the Lord with all their hearts, souls, and minds and it shows in all that they do! I am blessed to have them all in my life.

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15

No comments: