Sunday, May 29, 2011

Little by Little

Just yesterday, I was so small, I’d been learning new things as I grow.
Some people say I’m getting so tall, where did the little kid go?

IMG_2609cr 
Inside and out God is making me new,
you may not see it happen until He is through

IMG_2683 
Little by little
I’m changing, I’m growing

IMG_2642
Little by little
I hope that it’s showing

IMG_2693
I’m not who I’ll be, I’m not who I was
I’m somewhere in the middle
But God is changing me little by little

IMG_2662 
Sometimes it seems  that I’m so far away from all I want someday to be
But His Word says that He’ll finish one day, all that He’s started in me.

IMG_2709
I look at me and I don’t understand
But God has a vision and God has a plan

IMG_2670 
Little by little
I’m changing, I’m growing

IMG_2712
Little by little
I hope that it’s showing

IMG_2676
I’m not who I’ll be, I’m not who I was,
I’m somewhere in the middle
But God is changing me little by little

IMG_2669

God is changing me
Little by little.

IMG_2714

We are so proud of our boys and all of their accomplishments.  They are precious gifts given to us by God and  it is an honor and a privilege for us to watch them grow to be mighty warriors for God.  We pray that they will always use their God given gifts and talents to bring glory to His name. 

Song:  Little by little
Written by: Joel Lindsey & Sue Smith
Sung by ACA’s K3 & K4 classes during graduation.
The version I found was sung by: Olivia Collingsworth

No comments: