Last Tuesday Jesse went on his very first field trip! What a major milestone this was for him and where was I you might ask......stuck at the courthouse! That's another story that I won't go into here, but suffice it to say, that there was no way that I could attend Jesse's field trip with him. And Phil, well he was extremely busy in the hay fields. C & P Tyre Farms is doing a booming hay business this year and everyone is rushing around trying to get all the hay baled before winter sets in. Luckily, we have recently retired Ah-ee, who was more than happy to pinch hit for us on the trip! That right there is the very reason that we moved back home and we are so thankful that our boys are so close with their grandparents! Ah-ee was also very good about taking lots of pictures so that I wouldn't feel like I had missed out on anything. That combined with the fact that they were going to Poppell's Farm, the very same place we had been a week and a half earlier, means that I didn't feel too guilty. Well, I did get a little teary eyed watching Jesse get on the bus from my classroom window, but I knew he was in good hands and that he was going to have a great day. And. He did!
On the field trip...
On the field trip...
with Ah-ee...
petted the goats...

So see, he had a great time and didn't miss me at all!
Sniff, sniff!
No comments:
Post a Comment