Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thankful...

I am thankful for my Lord, and Saviour who died for my sins, who loves me despite my faults, who continually forgives me when I ask, and who blesses my life beyond imagination.

I am thankful for my hubby, Phil, who also loves me despite my faults, who tells me I'm beautiful even on my worst hair days, who brings love, joy, and laughter into my life. I am convinced the secret to a happy a marriage is laughter.

I am thankful for my two boys, Trey and Jesse. They bring me so much love, joy, hugs, kisses, and sweetness.

I am thankful for my family who loves me unconditionally, who has supported me through so much, and has stood beside me through life's challenges. Without them I would be lost!

I am thankful that I live in the United States of America where you can still speak your mind and attend church and don’t have to worry about being arrested.

I am thankful for my job. It is an answered prayer and the place that I am meant to be.

I am thankful that my family and I have food on the table, clothes on our backs and shelter from the elements.

I am thankful for my friends who know all about me and love me anyway. Through them I feel God’s love and support everyday. They are the family we pick. Thanks be to God for them.

I am thankful for my health, that I can see, hear, touch ,smell and taste each day that God has given me.

I am thankful for the health of my children, and I pray every night that God will continue to abundantly bless them with good health.

I am thankful that I can love even when it hurts.

May each and everyone of you have a blessed and happy Thanksgiving!


Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. Psalm 100

No comments: