Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Night Out

Last Friday night the boys and I went out to eat with some friends. It could have been labeled ladies night...EXCEPT for all the kids! Instead I think it was more of a boys night out. I'm not sure who was the craziest...myself and the other mom who decided to take our 5 kids out to eat OR the third mom who has grown children but decided to join us and our wild youngins for our crazy night. I can tell you who had the most fun though, and that was the boys! Luckily, they were all in a good mood & they were hamming it up.

Jesse & Ryan

Josh & Trey

I think I'll call this photo, Adolescence Angst.
Lorrie, the lone girl in our group of youngins...
and you know it was just the way she wanted to spend a Friday night...
with her Mom, her teacher, her two little brothers, and two more rowdy boys.

By the end of the night, all the kids were posing for the camera.
Even Lorrie, who decided it was more fun to join 'em
than fight 'em!

No comments: