Monday, November 2, 2009

My Little Character

On Thursday, Jesse's preschool celebrated fall with Character Day and I can say with certainty that my little guy is definitely a character! Jesse is such sweet, loving, and humorous little man who enjoys being around his friends every day. He loves school and wants to go every day, even when he is sick! He gets absolutely heart broken when we have to make him stay home. Our family is so blessed to have him as a part of it! I was also very blessed to spend a little extra time with him in his classroom on Thursday morning, although Jesse actually was ready for me to leave so he could quit taking pictures and play!

My Little Character, Jesse the T-Rex

Jesse and his teacher, Mrs. Weaver

Jesse and some of his classmates

I was able to sneak back over to the preschool for about an hour on Thursday and spend some time with Jesse and his class. I was just in time for morning snack and then some of the Character Day games (I think they actually ate and played all day long in honor of Character Day). I am so blessed to work for a school that puts family first! My principal was/is very accommodating to make sure all of us parents don't miss out on the special events in our children's lives. I am very thankful for that! It makes this "working mom" thing a whole lot easier!

The children were very excited to get the games under way!

Jesse and his best friend and cousin Vera Kate.

No comments: