It has been almost a year and a half since Grandma Lorene unexpectedly and very suddenly made her journey to heaven. I have missed her every day since, but for some reason the pain of missing her has been stronger these last few weeks. Today I share with you one of my favorite photos of her. It is the one that I have in my living room. The one that I look at every day. The one I talk to. This was taken in the hospital, the day after Jesse was born. We were going home in just a few hours, but Grandma couldn't wait to meet and get her hands on the newest addition to our family. Grandma loved us all unconditionally, and somehow she made us each and everyone feel like she loved us best, but the babies held a very special place in her heart.

1 comment:
She was a wonderful woman to know. She had so much love for the Lord.
Post a Comment