The second day of our cruise the ship was docked at Nassau. My boys were having too much fun at
Ratatouille's Cooking School,
Heffalump Hunting, and
Toy Story Boot Camp though to be bothered with getting off the boat. Phil and I did get off briefly to look for pirate costume gear, but we were honestly gone less than 30 minutes. After the boys wore themselves out with all the on board activities, we took them to see
The Princess and the Frog. Jesse made it about halfway through this one before he and I abandoned ship. Phil and Trey enjoyed the whole movie and said that it ended great...maybe I'll see the ending when it comes out on DVD.

Jesse getting ready to go into the playroom for Toy Story Boot Camp!
The green figure would be the boot camp commander.

Trey when I picked him up for the movie...
the hat is from Ratatouille Cooking School,
the war paint and dog tags are from Toy Story Boot Camp...
Trey was so excited!

Jesse enjoyed nap time once we left the movie.
He was all tuckered out after capturing Heffalumps all over the ship!


Our towel animal the second night...
the best one in my opinion!
No comments:
Post a Comment