Monday, December 7, 2009
A week's worth of decorating...
It took us FOREVER to decorate our tree this year...between Phil's busy schedule & mine and the boys busy schedule I thought that we'd never get it done! We cut the tree down on Saturday night, and on Sunday night we realized that most of our lights didn't work. The boys and I made a mad dash for WalMart to get some & Phil finally put the lights on the tree after the boys were in bed. Then Monday afternoon it was straight home from school to decorate! The boys had so much fun putting their ornaments on the tree & I had so much fun remembering where each ornament had come from and why I had picked that particular ornament that year! Unfortunetly, the boys were asleep by the time Phil got home Monday night, so we had to wait until Tuesday morning to put the angel on top...we did it before school so there would be no more waiting. It took me until the following weekend to get most of the other decorating done, but it has been well worth the wait and the work! My boys love Christmas & seeing them get so excited, makes me get all excited too!





Labels:
Christmas,
Christmas 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment