Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry CHRISTmas!!!

I finally put our Christmas cards in the mail around 8:30 p.m. on December 23rd. Yes, I know I am a little late...but as my excuse I say that this is the first Christmas that I've been a working Mom and let me tell you, it's hard! I also finished up my Christmas shopping on the 23rd! Anyway, here are a few photos from our Christmas card photo shoot...the boys were really cooperative and I think I got some great shots!


And you will have joy and gladness and many will rejoice at His birth.
Luke 1:14

May your CHRISTmas be filled with all three...joy, gladness, and rejoicing!
Love, Phil, Christy, Trey, and Jesse

2 comments:

McD said...

Your Christmas cards were so cute - I LOVED the pjs!! Where did you get them?

Christy said...

Thank you so much! The pjs are Kelly's Kids. Mama and I ordered them over the summer just for the cards. They are a little pricey, but so worth it!