Monday, December 28, 2009

Toy Story the Musical

There is a live show each night on the cruise and if you ever get the chance, I highly recommend that you take them all in! The first night was The Golden Mickeys, which we missed this time around but hope to see next time. The second night was Toy Story the Musical which was fabulous! The toys were simply AMAZING, and the boys were mesmerized. Ever since we saw it, Jesse has had a new obsession with all things Toy Story! The final night was Dreams. Jesse attended with Aunt Lauris and Uncle Marty and they reported that it was even better than Toy Story! During Dreams, bubbles blew out and snow fell from the ceiling!!! Jesse was super excited! Phil and I skipped it and went to see Old Dogs instead, which was very good. However, next time...I'll be making every effort to go see all the live shows.

We got fabulous seats in the 3rd row!

The dog was my favorite!

The final curtain

No comments: