Wow! I can not believe that it is already Christmas Eve! Where has 2009 gone? Where has December gone? You may have noticed that I've been a little slack on the blogging lately. We have been super busy and I haven't had a computer at home in months...but that's all changing! The busy-ness is slowing down...we were out of town a lot in December..as I've already told you, Phil was gone the first weekend in December, we were gone the second weekend on our Disney cruise, and last weekend we took our annual trip to Callaway Gardens to see their Fantasy in Lights. But we are home now, and home we're staying for a while!!! Also, tonight Phil brought me home a computer...to stay!!! He's been bringing home one of the office computers every weekend, and I spend as much time as I can trying to download pictures, blog, catch up on email and facebook but there just hasn't been the time lately. But now I have a computer that's MINE to keep at home and I am SO EXCITED!!! I've got lots of pictures coming from our trips and our church Christmas play, not to mention the dozens I took today and will take tomorrow. However, I'm very anal (hubby says it's my OCD kicking in) about doing everything in chronological order so it will take a while, be patient. Until then, Merry CHRISTmas! While the stockings are hanging by the chimney with care, and visions of sugar plumbs (okay toys:-) are dancing around in the kiddies heads, be sure to remember the real reason we celebrate. One of our local churches have had the following posted on their sign all month and I love it...Xmas...the season without a reason...let's all remember to put CHRIST in our CHRISTmas!
May every one of you enjoy a blessed Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment