Sunday, September 5, 2010

Around the Park

I must admit I wasn’t quite sure what to expect from our camping trip.  And.  I wasn’t entirely looking forward to it.  I am the first to admit that I am not the outdoorsy type.  In fact, I don’t think I had ever slept in a tent before.  But you do things for your kids that take you out of your comfort zone.  And I am happy to admit that our camping trip was much better than I could have ever imagined.  Vogel State Park is amazing!  There was so much to see and do and it was so beautiful!  The kids were completely entertained.  They had plenty of kids to play with.  And we got to spend time with some good friends.  In the end, I wish we could have stayed longer.  Well, there is one change I would make…I don’t mind sleeping in a tent but if there had been a hotel bathroom, I would have willingly stayed a week!

P6040332 P6040335

P6040258 P6040260

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What a way to spend a weekend, enjoying God’s beautiful creation!  I can’t wait to do it again.

And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good.  Genesis 1:31a

No comments: