Tuesday, September 21, 2010

VBS: Saddle Ridge Ranch

Roundin' Up Questions & Drivin' Home Answers

Not only did Jesse take swimming lessons while Trey was at camp, but he also attended VBS at his cousins' church. And since he was so whiny and clingy and pretty much wouldn't do anything unless he was sitting in Mama's lap or holding Mama's hand the week before at our VBS I decided to try something new. I dropped him off and left him to experience VBS all by himself!!! Oh my goodness was this hard for me! Although he wasn't entirely alone, he did have Grandma Gwen, Aunt Janie, Cora Jane, & Vera Kate with him, I just about couldn't bear to leave him. However, I knew that he would enjoy himself much more if he wasn't busy hanging onto me & I was right! He had a fabulous time! I heard that he really enjoyed the singing & dancing & stories & especially the bucking bull. However since I dropped him off and didn't see him again until Daddy brought him home I have no photos of his fun times! Of course, Mama & Daddy were on hand for the big finale and I had my video camera ready. And what did my little stinker do...whine, and cry, and want to cling to Mama and NOT stand on stage and sing any of the songs! So while he's in the videos, right in the middle of the stage, if you look closely you will see that he is NOT a happy camper! Vera Kate and Cora Jane were a whole other story. They enjoyed every minute of the finale and sang and danced their hearts out. The songs were so cute & the kids did an excellent job! So enjoy the videos and feel free to sing along! I especially like the last one...Don't Be a Tumbleweed!



Cast My Cares


I Am Who HE Says I Am

Don't Be a Tumbleweed

Now if any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives to all generously and without criticizing, and it will be given to him.
James 1:5

No comments: