Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Please Pray

Most days I listen to American Family Radio in the car. That is when I'm not listening to books on cd or the "fun" bible songs as Jesse calls his music. And one of my new favorite groups is Sanctus Real. I just love their song "Lead Me" and would happily listen to it each time I am in the car. Last Thursday, September 9th, the lead singer Matt and his wife welcomed their third child, Bowen Matthew. Bowen was born with the heart defect HLHS. This is the same defect that my niece Lila Rae was born with which makes it something that is very near to my heart. The fact that Bowen was born so close to Lila Rae's birthday makes him even near and dearer to me. Please pray for the Hammitt family and especially for little Bowen. They are taking him off of life support today to see if his heart can sustain him. You can follow Bowen's journey at http://www.bowensheart.com/


Here Matt & his wife Sarah discuss the true story behind the song "Lead Me". It is an amazing testimony and a wonderful song.


The Story Behind "Lead Me" - Sanctus Real from BrightBulb Entertainment on Vimeo.

No comments: