Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Yummy Wednesday!

A fellow blogger posted a Tasty Tuesday yesterday that I knew I was going to have to try as soon as I read it!  It didn’t work out to cook it last night, but today my Mama texted me and said that she had left a rotisserie chicken on my counter and I immediately knew what I was making tonight…Buffalo Chicken Alfredo Pizza!  And it was oh so good that I wanted to share it with you.  You can get the recipe right HERE.  And here are the changes I made…

1.  I used the rotisserie chicken.  I cut it up and tossed it with the buffalo wing sauce.  I used the Texas Pete buffalo wing sauce.

2.  I used the Pillsbury roll out pizza crust that comes in a can.  And I always bake the crust until golden brown BEFORE I put the toppings on.  After topping I bake for a few minutes more.  This ensures that the middle of the crust where all the juicy toppings are gets done.

3.  I used more than one bag of mozzarella!  I. LOVE. CHEESE!

4.  I used  Bertolli’s Garlic Alfredo Sauce and I used the whole jar.

And to make your mouth water, I’ve got photos:-)  My pizza crust isn’t an exact rectangle, and the alfredo sauce ran over one edge but it was still yummy deliciousness!!!

Before baking…

P9010791

And after baking…

P9010792

No comments: