Monday, November 8, 2010

I am thankful for my boys…all three of them!

Three of my biggest blessings are my three boys! December 19, 1998, February 6, 2002, and April 14, 2006 are the three days that my life was forever changed and I am most thankful that God placed these three in my life!

PA310531

Halloween night we all gathered at our church for trunk or treating and my boys were all decked out in their Star Wars gear!

PA310542 My Pumpkin

PA310515

My favorite Anakin ever, Trey!

PA310509

And (one of) the cutest little Obi Wan Kenobi’s you’ll ever meet!

Trey would NOT just stand there and let me take a picture. He HAD to do a Star Wars pose! Just one of the many reasons that I love him.

Jesse was much better about taking pictures this year. My baby boy is growing up so fast!

PA310545

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Great pictures, Christy! Looks like you guys had a great time as well at the Trunk-R-Treat. We did one this year at our church and LOVED it!