Sunday, November 14, 2010

I am thankful for these little ones & the big ones too...

Last Sunday, November 7, 2010 was Homecoming at Pine Level FWB Church. To celebrate this special day, we had a song service at 10:00a.m. featuring several of our talented singers, our adult choir, and all of our children's choirs. Our children never cease to amaze me. Not only do we have some talented youth in our midst, but their love for our Lord always comes shining through as they sing their praises unto Him!

Our Joyful Noiz Choir consists of our youngest children. Each week Mrs. Jessica, along with several others who always pitch in to help, lead these little ones in song and praise. I have been blessed to sit in during their weekly song fests and I know that we have some awesome singers coming up. However, getting in front of an audience always makes them nervous and they don't belt out their songs on stage the way they do on Wednesday night. Homecoming Sunday they all stayed on stage the WHOLE time and that is a big step for them. A few of them even danced. And it was such a blessing to watch them. I am very thankful for Mrs. Jessica and the time she gives and dedication that she has to these little ones. And I am thankful for each one of these little ones, and for their love for our Lord.

Jesus Loves Me


This Little Light of Mine

God's Musicians is comprised of our medium sized kiddos. They are led each Wednesday night by Mrs. Lora and I am so thankful that our youth have her. I am always blessed to hear our littlest ones sing. Their joy and exuberance bring a smile to my face every time. But I am MOVED when God's Musicians take the stage. They are accompanied by music but they do NOT have voice accompaniment. These strong, clear voices of praise are all our kiddos. When they sing you can feel the Holy Spirit moving in our midst. It is powerful stuff. And it brings tears to my eyes.

How Great is Our God


Shout to the Lord

I simply can not do a post about how thankful I am for all these kids and the people from Pine Level who dedicate their time to working with them and not mention Mrs. Kay. It would take pages to list all the things that Mrs. Kay does for our kids at church. She and Mr. Pete are simply amazing and we are all very blessed to have them!

No comments: