While we were up so close to our old stomping grounds, we went by to see our old house.
Phil and I built this house in 1999 and spent almost five years making sweet memories here. A lot of blood, sweat, and tears went into making this house our home and it will always hold a special place in my heart. Above are my two boys on the day we moved out in 2004.
And here is “our” house today! I can’t get over the size of our willow tree!!! We planted it when Trey was a baby and you can barely see it in the first photo but boy has it grown! The hedges in front of the house have grown a lot too. But otherwise, not much seems to have changed. And I was surprisingly teary-eyed riding through our old neighborhood and looking at our first home. It was oh so familiar and reminded me so much of the friendships we formed, the block parties we enjoyed, the memories we made…
No comments:
Post a Comment