Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Putt-putt

IMG_3730

I think that this was the third summer that we have been visiting the Neptune Park Pool.  Which means that it is also the third summer that Trey has been asking to play putt-putt at the park.  And this summer I finally gave in.  The boys were so excited!!!

IMG_3737 IMG_3731 IMG_3736IMG_3746IMG_3732IMG_3740     IMG_3739IMG_3735IMG_3741  IMG_3742  IMG_3744 IMG_3745 When playing putt-putt with Jesse you have to be extremely careful not to get too close when he is swinging that club!  Sometimes he uses it more like a baseball bat & he doesn’t exactly follow the rules!  However, I must say he has improved since the last time we played and he did hold the club correctly about half the time.   And he was just so cute “guiding” his ball into the hole.

IMG_3743IMG_3727IMG_3728IMG_3738 
Trey did an excellent job during the game!  He has shown much improvement since the last time we played.  He followed the rules, held the club correctly, and scored very well (or at least he would have scored well if we had kept score, which we didn’t:-)

IMG_3734IMG_3747

We had a fantastic time playing putt-putt!  And while I didn’t want to exactly play it at first, I am definitely looking forward to going back!

No comments: