Sunday, July 24, 2011

Myrtle Beach 2010

I’ve been looking back through all my photos from the last year, trying to decide what to post…you know, all that stuff from the past year that I failed to post when it actually happened.  And I’ve decided that I take way too many pictures!!!  LOL!  Not really.  I do take a ton of photos and sometimes I do get behind in blogging them.  But that’s because I’d rather be making memories than blogging about them.  However, I will continue to take tons of photos (and eventually blog them all) because I know that my boys are growing up way too fast and I don’t want to forget a single thing from their childhood!!!

Today I decided to share some of my favorite photos from our trip last fall to Myrtle Beach.  This is who I do this blog for…my boys!  They are my heart and I want them to have something to look back on one day and say…”Wow!  I remember that!  THAT was so much fun!!!”   I also wanted to do something special in honor of my 500th blog post!!!!!!  Yep, that’s right, this is post 500!!!  And what could be more special than the two precious boys that God has blessed my life with!

PA020303sf

PA020372

PA020316

PA020315PA020352

PA020325   PA020329

PA020306crPA020310

It was really too cold to be playing on the beach, so the beach was deserted.  That didn’t stop my boys though, it just meant they had more room to romp!!!

 PA020324PA020336   PA020331PA020332PA020328PA020335PA020362PA020327 PA020333 PA020356PA020349  PA020336PA020359

And God said, “Let the water under the sky be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear.” And it was so.  God called the dry ground “land,” and the gathered waters he called “seas.” And God saw that it was good.  Genesis 1:9-10

No comments: