Over the course of the past fall, winter, and spring, I managed to really neglect the blog! There is much that I never told you, which I hate because not only does my blog keep our family and friends up to date on our little family, but it is also a memory album for our boys. I want to include EVERYTHING in their online memory album, so you may be seeing some older posts. Please bear with me!
One of the posts that I actually started but never finished or published was all the way back in February when Trey received his orange belt in martial arts class.
Two weeks ago we went to Trey’s orange belt test in martial arts. As always, we were extremely proud of him and how far he has come with his martial arts. (The previous two sentences were actually typed on March 11th. The orange belt test occurred on February 25th and then we had to wait two long weeks to see if Trey had passed! He received his new belt at the beginning of class on March 11th!)
Finally the test was over. And the wait began…
After waiting TWO LONG WEEKS, Master Perkins finally presented Trey with his orange belt!!! We were so excited that he had passed!
No comments:
Post a Comment